Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare is looking for a Security Governance Analyst. As part of the Security Team, you will be reporting directly to the Security Governance Lead. You will work out of our Paris (Headquarters) or NYC office. Contentsquare provides a SaaS service & commits to the highest security level for its customers. Contentsquare is ISO 27001 & ISO 27701 certified & deployed many security initiatives during the last year (SOC 2 Type 2 report, private bug bounty program, security awareness training for all employees, SIEM, etc.).
As part of the Security Governance & Compliance team, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in maintaining our ISO 27001/27701 certifications & SOC 2 report
- Taking part in internal, external & certification security audits
- Resolving non-conformities from internal, external & certification audits
- Deploying/merging our security practices, policies & certification with recently acquired companies
- Handling the security governance tasks (bi-annual management review, risk analysis, monthly KPI, security awareness, supplier risk review)
- Collaborating with other departments to improve the security of business processes (onboarding, offboarding, access management, business continuity, SDLC, incident management, etc.)
- Actively promoting security awareness through the use of structured campaigns & initiatives
- Helping ensure internal security controls are understood & consistently followed
- Responding to prospects/customers on security topics before & during the life of customer contracts
- Reviewing security clauses in legal contracts
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Genuine interest in various governance, risks & compliance topics
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a service ethic
- Ability to work quickly & independently in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Fluent in English (French is a plus!)
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree, with a concentration in Management of Information System or equivalent
- 1-2 years of previous experience in consulting
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, SOX, & SOC 2 frameworks is desirable
- Rigor & autonomy, be a force for bringing forward proposals