Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
- Design, develop & review test automation tools, framework & infrastructure
- Contribute to the implementation of automation principles across QA team, bring technology innovation in quality engineering & support the adoption of new technologies & tools
- Provide technical leadership for solutions in non-functional requirements collection & its analysis, performance engineering, scalability analysis, performance testing, bottleneck analysis, performance tuning & reporting
- Work closely with Project Architects to make sure that the Non - functional - requirements are properly addressed & traced in the solution architecture.
- Develop & maintain domain, product & process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity & development process maturity
- Provide technical leadership & direction to testing team members to adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalability & on-time delivery standards.
- Define, improve & automate metrics collection & reporting
- Drive test effectiveness & efficiencies throughout the team.
- Drive research of industry trends & apply best practices in quality engineering practices
- Mentoring & influencing QA teams across organization towards long term goals on capability building
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching & collaboration
- Keep current on new technologies & make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques & industry information as appropriate.
- Expertise with testing methodologies, tools, automation & approaches including stress, load & performance testing.
- Demonstrated experience designing scalable & maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale system
- Strong understanding web technologies & hands on programming skills.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative & mentoring skills
- Strong experience in Test Automation Framework Design & test automation using Selenium/Java/REST/Python/Shell scripting.
- Working experience with mySQL & DB queries.
- Working experience of UI automation tools, xpaths etc & other aspects of UI automation.
- Problem analysing, understanding & solving capability.
- Expertise in working with web applications in an agile environment
- Ability to work independently & analyse the need of system.
- Should be able to do POCs ofnew market tools & suggest the tools which can enhance system better.
- Ability to think End to End System Integration & fill automation gaps.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of load generation/load balancers/Controllers/performance measurement software
- Demonstrated ability to learn & apply new technology, tools & process
- Understanding of BigData technologies like Hive, Spark, MapReduce, HBASE will be added advantage.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in product organization distributed across globe
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.