Maximize the effectiveness of speakers & microphones for delivery of the bestSensory wareexperiences.Interacting closely with the Industrial Design & Manufacturing teams to ensure synergy between product design & audio performance.
- Micro-acoustics transducer design, component selection & tuning of mechanical system
- Maximize bass performance of small speakers
- Determine optimal microphone placement
- Evaluate & maximize performance of different hardware/software combinations
- Maximize the overall acoustical system performance
- Interface with manufacturing & QA organizations to ensure successful prototype & MP builds
- Verification, design & development of testing equipment & methods
- Track milestones to ensure performance targets are met at each design gate.
- Coordination of Outside Resources
- Interaction with international component suppliers, some international travel required
- Organize support from test labs
- Manufacturing line bring-up, component validation, & manufacturing support
- Min 7+ years work experience
- Test Equipment Familiarity
- Leadership, Supervisory skills
- Master's degree or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.