About the Role:
Shutterstock is seeking a Marketing Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to support the marketing organization & our pursuit of analytical perfection. This person will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, & tactical execution to support the measurement of our key marketing activities, as well as using their keen eye for identifying opportunities for new value creating programs from the data.
In this role you will:
- Analyze the impact & efficiency of acquisition & retargeting campaigns across digital & non-digital marketing channels
- Analyze the impact & efficacy of our customer marketing programs across a variety of different channels
- Analyze the impact & efficiency Monitor sitewide metrics, such as bounce rate, discovery, on-site click-through, add-to-cart & conversion rate efficiency.
- Work with analytics to develop & then analyze dashboards to monitor prospect & customer behaviors
- Analyze the user journey, marketing media mix, growth opportunities & more
You are a problem solver & love puzzles. You have experience with testing design, implementation, & analysis. You always follow the numbers. You are data-driven & a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards action. You can look at a problem, a design, and/or a campaign & see room for improvement others dont see. You can also work with a blank slate & create something from nothing. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment & dont let obstacles prevent you from moving forward. You also know when to double down on a winner & cut your losses early when necessary.
- Post-secondary education in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Statistics, the social sciences, or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years professional business experience
- Have an analytical mind, obsess over the details & enjoy solving problems
- An Excel guru, master of pivot tables, lookup, formulas
- Extremely proficient in SQL & can write queries with ease
- Experience with both data manipulation & visualization tools such as Tableau, Snowflake, Microstrategy, Qlikview
- Understanding of how to make recommendations & execute them
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as GA360
- Like to deliver results & make an impact on an organization
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
The Shutterstock NY office is in the Empire State Building where youll enjoy a high-tech, high energy working environment, breakfast, lunch, & snacks every day, ample celebrations & tons of other fun perks.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V