*Please note this is a 3 month contract
What Is Ritual?
Ritual is about applying mobile technology, CRM, & world-class operations teams to redefine the way millions of people interact with local businesses everyday.
Ritual is a technology company & a smartphone app which provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee & food items from local spots - at the push of a button.
At Ritual, amazing service is at our core. Were obsessive about wowing our merchant partners & via the support we provide them, & our continued growth & success depends directly on our ability to scale & improve upon that amazing service.
In this role, youll be one of the operations teams merchant device, installation, & troubleshooting gurus. Leveraging your unparalleled empathy & charm you will work alongside one of our account managers to get new merchants set up on Ritual & help existing merchants with any issues.
All things technology fire your up! When family & friends can't get their new tech working, you are the first person they call. You are also naturally gifted at service & people management & can quickly develop meaningful relationships. You like rolling up your sleeves & getting your hands dirty & would rather be out working with customers than cooped up in the office all day.
You are prepared to
- Be the voice of Ritual to our merchants
- Manage the prep of devices for deployment
- Make visits to merchant sites to map their business processes, deploy the Ritual merchant device & merchandise, & gather missing menu information
- Ensure that all the merchant pre-launch boxes are checked, all surfaced issues are solved, & that a merchant is launch-ready
- Solve our most difficult merchant device wifi network issues
- Student or Recent Graduate with a Diploma / Bachelors degree, able to commit to 20-25 hours/wk
- Great real life technical problem solving chops. You are a master of tinkering with technology & making it work
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You are comfortable dealing with customers & merchants alike.
- A great teacher & influencer. Youre able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, & can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done
- Superior organizational skills & great follow through on tasks
- Passion for coffee, food, & people
A welcome bonus in Ritual credits, in-house training with the Ritual team, flexible working hours, & a great opportunity to work alongside operations & sales team members on the Ritual team.