Strategic Partnerships Manager
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving the needs of people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over two million members. Our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced leader to write the playbook to grow our relationships with our top partners. From the strategy of each client relationship, to day-to-day reporting & support work, to collaborating across marketing, engineering & product to drive account growth, the Partnerships Lead will play a key role in growing our business. This candidate will hit the ground running as an individual contributor, but will scale quickly, hiring additional partnership managers to support our growing client base. This is an exceptional opportunity to help build a team from the ground up & have a considerable impact on a rapidly scaling company.
- Help Current execute on our product strategy by managing & expanding strategic partnerships
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key partners, ready to triage any issues that arise while keeping teams on track towards long-term partnership goals
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Finance, & Biz Ops to define solutions for common partner concerns & pain points
- 6+ years of experience in partnership management, post-sale, or strategy roles
- Proven track record of building relationships & executing ambitious plans with external partners
- Strong presentation & data analysis skills - experience with SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with financial technology or a strong interest in learning about the industry
- Highest level of integrity & ethics
- Passion for products with impact & reach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially & we need to be able to keep up with it
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits