WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Senior Manager, CRM Systems, reporting to VP, Enterprise Systems, is responsible for supporting, planning & managing multiple Financial Systems, Integrations & projects/Programs for TKWW. The Senior Manager leads by example & is intimately familiar with the processes performed by functional business areas supporting the sales operations, Finance, Accounting & Marketing functions & leads (in collaboration with business owners & the Enterprise leadership team) projects supporting these business areas. The Senior Manager is also leading a global Salesforce.com support team supporting the implementation & maintenance of salesforce CPQ, Billing & other modules globally.
- Acts as the Salesforce.com resident Subject Matter Expert on the Enterprise team & responsible to develop and/or validate salesforce related solutions to solve business challenges.
- Leads a team of 5 plus salesforce Professionals (Developers, Admins) globally.
- Thinks Process first & system second & understand the alignment of business processes to Systems is what drives effective systems implementation.
- Challenges & validates implementation vendors on solutions proposed on behalf of the Enterprise team
- Manages large scale implementations of Salesforce Billing, CPQ, Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Business Intelligence Systems & others.
- Solutions Architect for new capabilities that will automate current manual processes & result in costs reductions & overall efficiencies.
- Work with the VP, Enterprise & business leaders to maintain the prioritization of Salesforce related projects & support requests.
- Manages multiple on site & off site vendors supporting CRM systems implementation projects..
- Assigns & directs the activities of professional & technical personnel involved in the design, development & systems analysis functions required to create new CRM & other Enterprise Solutions & systems.
- Works with the Data integration team to design & develop interfaces/integration to & from salessforce.com & related internal & external vendors & systems.
- Reviews & analyzes existing salesforce applications programs & programs in development to ensure efficiency & effectiveness of those programs; reviews requests for system changes
- Conducts effective working sessions with senior level employees to determine systematic requirements based on new project priorities, changes in system needs.
- Business Process Improvement , reengineering & Automation of key financial & cross functional processes
- Leads key stakeholders through Vendor selection of new systems to be added or replace the portfolio of current corporate & financial systems.
- Manages the QA - System, integration user acceptance testing (UAT) for all salesforce related projects & enhancements.
- Primary liaison for Internal controls development & External IT & SOX compliance audit support related to salesforce.
- Assigns & reviews the design layout for programs required for special projects.
- Provides technical information & advice to Departments regarding network interconnections & overall data processing master plans.
- Ensures all assigned projects follow the adopted systems development methodology. Publishes project work plans that are maintained & reported against.
- Reviews performance of applications programs to ensure program efficiency, program documentation, & to ensure that output meets the needs of user departments.
- Prepares regular steering Committee & other executive level reports & CFO support showing functioning of the system, status of program development & division needs.
- Technical Capacity. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field & / or related / equivalent experience.
- MBA or other related Masters Degree
- PMP Certification or Agile SCRUM Master certificate, a Strong Plus
- Extensive implementation & management experience with large global CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Experience working effectively with cross functional & cross locations virtual/Remote teams
- Experience interfacing the financial & other systems systems with salesforce. com as the corporate CRM system.
- Fifteen (10) + years experience in the management, development & support of systems in client server, midrange & / or enterprise server computing environments. At least 5+ years of this experience must be within a large, publicly traded organization.
- Strong Vendor management skills & experience managing large Implementation vendors.
- Fully knowledgeable of the systems development life cycle, structured analysis, design & programming techniques, programming languages, file access methods, web-based tools / solutions, system utilities & development tools, application software packages, & PC-based packages used in development or support of production systems.
- Expertise in managing/maintaining support for large-scale, multinational CRM projects
- Experience managing IT operating budgets
- Expertise in leading & managing remote team of 5-10 FTEs
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in leading inter-organization change to increase efficiency by the implementation of technology.
- International experience is highly desirable
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.