Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Data Application Development team is responsible for software development in the Mailchimp Analytics Platform. You will be building, scaling & maintaining data applications & infrastructure.
What youll do:
- Work collaboratively with data engineers, networking engineers, data scientists & product engineers.
- Build & maintain Mailchimps data infrastructure.
- Build & maintain data applications for both internal & external customers.
- Execute on Mailchimps data roadmap.
Wed love to hear from you if you:
- Experience writing Java applications
- Experience with version control (git or similar)
- Backend software development experience
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Docker
- Prior experience working on a team with established code review conventions
- Comfortable working on a distributed team
- Experience developing high performance backend services
- Experience running Java, Python, and/or PHP in production
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP or AWS
- Experience solving Data Engineering problems at a past organization
- Familiarity with Data Science
- Experience with monitoring & alerting production services
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.