Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content & systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools & higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
Why We Need You:
Schoology is the most open learning platform for the K-12 education market. Our millions of users & thousands of enterprise K-12 customers require their education tools all work together. Identifying & delivering on solutions that enable product partners to be successful with Schoology is a key role in supporting company growth, retention, & customer satisfaction.
As a SeniorProduct Manager, you will be responsible for working with one of our core product teams, working to innovate our Learning Management System (LMS) & helping us deliver on our vision - to provide personalize learning for all learners.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Be a driving force to help deliver on our product vision & associated strategy that continues to advance Schoologys leadership as a teaching & learning platform.
- Actively seek & identify innovation opportunities that continue to deliver value to Schoology customers, by understanding customer needs
- Be a subject matter authority on education practices, such as Personalized Learning, that best support student achievement
- Work with all team members & interested parties to launch new solutions or enhancements to existing workflows & roll out them out to internal & external stakeholders: training, demos, first line of support to all areas of the organization including Sales, Client Success.
- Bring forward your working knowledge of software engineering to interact with developers, communicate needs, & drive feature execution.
- Ensure high quality innovation for our customers through the creation, collaboration, & execution of high quality software requirements.
In order to succeed in this position, you will have:
- BS/BA: science, engineering or business administration, or relevant experience
- Extraordinary analytical & organizational skills
- 4+ years experience in an Engineering, Product Management, or K-12 education environment, or similar role
- Experience writing detailed user stories, handling a backlog & product roadmap
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple ongoing projects with many cross-functional dependencies
- Effective collaboration experience across teams & organizations
- Experience in obtaining & synthesizing customer feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, & integrating that information into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand & communicate architectural requirements, preferences, & limitations
Bonus points for:
- Experience with K-12 Education
- Experience in EdTech, with a focus on instructional practices & student outcome improvement.
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.