Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is seeking a Regulatory Operations Manager that will be responsible for supporting the Regulatory Operations team through the planning, execution, & scaling of all clinical services & operations projects.
- Be proactive & act as liaison between company & health authorities (FDA, EMEA, etc.) for assigned programs & maintain healthy partnership.
- Manage all regulatory activities & develop regulatory strategies for assigned programs in collaboration with Chief Pharmacist.
- Oversee & manage regulatory reporting, including ad-hoc requests from regulators, & manage compliance with the DEA, Board of Pharmacy, & other regulatory agencies.
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk & guide stakeholders in the creation/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures & business practice.
- Work cross functionally with operations, regulatory, marketing, acquisitions, expansion, finance & other teams to ensure preparedness for new pharmacy openings in other markets, inclusive of licensing, permitting, inspections.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You are detail oriented but have the ability to balance this with being efficient & not getting caught in the weeds
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 3+ years in a regulatory & / or operational capacity within a clinical / healthcare environment.
- Previous experience developing & implementing compliance policies & procedures.
- Previous experience connecting with regulatory & contracting agencies across multiple states.
- Able to prioritize, demonstrate strong analytical skills, & the ability to think strategically on how to make processes faster & more efficient.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively & efficiently project manage & experience developing operational workflows & change management processes.
- Ability to work successfully cross functionally across the entire organization.
- Ability to operate in the grey & not get entangled in the details.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.