This role supports the merchants to run their day-to-day operations with Ritual efficiently. We work closely with the city teams & global support team to address merchant requests, ensure high menu quality, educate merchants on product features while identifying internal operational issues & developing mid to long-term solutions. Partner Support Merchant Operations Specialistsensure we are delivering world-class service & timely resolution of any issues facing our new & existing merchant partners. Overall success in the role involves understanding one of the most important aspects of supporting merchants on Ritual - menu setup & design.
- Complete menu updates, changes & audits in a timely manner to ensure merchant menus are set-up to meet Rituals high menu standard.
- Work on improving the menu audit process with the Ritual Partner Support Team.
- Build trust & relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries & requests for support in a timely & effective fashion
- Train & educate merchants to provide high quality work product
- Be the voice of Ritual to our customers
- Working cross-functionally to drive process improvement
- University or college graduate or current university or college student
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail: Changes we make are reflected directly in our app affecting millions of transactions - not making errors is critical
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel
- Excellent communication skills: You are comfortable speaking on the phone & you possess excellent writing skills
- Youre a hustler: Take ownership of Rituals growth & do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for knowledge of SQL/Salesforce/Excel
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee & lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community