Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Technical Support Manager. Reporting to the Global Manager of 2nd Level Support, you will lead a team of experienced Technical Support Engineers. Your New York-based team will provide expert service to Taboola's customers while troubleshooting complex web & backend technology issues. As a Technical Support Manager, you will work with several teams within the company, ensuring all service level agreement & customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- 5 or more years of technical support engineering experience, with 2 or more years as a Manager or Team Lead
- Deep knowledge of technical support-related performance indicators & Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Experience managing client escalations
- Manage hands-on projects & comply with business deadlines
- Passion for customer service, relationship building, & self learning
- Experience mentoring, developing, & motivating engineering teams
- Proficiency in Jira & SalesForce
- Tech or Adtech Industry experience
- Preferred experience within a multinational organization
In this job you will:
- Lead a team of engineers who provide database & web application based technical support to Taboolas clients
- Provide encouragement to engineering team members, identify areas for continued learning & development
- Monitor team performance & ensure Service Level Agreements & goals are met
- Initiate process & workflow improvements
- Work with Taboola teams across Professional Services, R&D, Sales, & Account Management
- Be the point person for support escalations across the Americas region
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.