As the Performance Marketing Lead for Vimeos B2B SaaS products, you will be responsible for monitoring, reporting on, & helping grow & optimize performance marketing campaigns across search, social, video, & display. We are looking for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. This position directly ties to Vimeos overall growth & revenue goals for our mid-market & enterprise products. The ideal candidate has experience managing & optimizing campaigns across platforms, & delivering on high-growth B2B funnel targets.
What youll do:
- Identify areas of improvement for performance, process, ad ops, and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop the latest industry news & trends, including the newest ad formats, bidding methodologies, & beta programs
- Own lead & pipeline funnel targets - from MQL to bookings
- Generate daily, weekly & monthly reporting for all major metrics
- Monitor, maintain & optimize budget, keywords, ads, & critical metrics
- Manage daily account optimizations
- Work with cross-functional teams to help implement & test creative, ad copy & landing pages
- Aid in the creation of new paid search initiatives, including keyword research, ad trafficking, & building out campaigns
- Ensure account, campaign, & ad group structure adhere to standard methodologies
- Design, implement, & track tests to validate bidding strategies, budget rules, landing pages, & ads
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5-7 years of experience in performance marketing for a high-growth B2B SaaS organization, with 2+ years of management experience
- Deep, hands-on experience with Google PPC for B2B SaaS
- Highly proficient in Google Ads (AdWords), Microsoft (Bing), & 3rd party search management platforms (SA360, Marin or Kenshoo)
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics & Looker
- Understanding of pixels, ad tracking, & platforms such as Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical with deep knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency & accuracy under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail & fidelity to industry standard methodologies
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs