Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Sr. Manager to lead our Managed Services Support (MSS) Team (ie Partner Support Team) for Consulting Partners distributed globally (US, EMEA, LATAM & APAC). With the launch of the inaugural Managed Services Support program, you will be leading the development, operations & management with Consulting Partners to ensure customer success with mid-market & enterprise customers.
We are looking for a leader who lives Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading Managed Services Support teams. They also have:
- 8+ years Customer Support / Program Management / Project Management
- Demonstrated leadership experience in building support teams to ensure successful growth & scaling of MSS programs
- Have relevant experience in managing partnerships as well as program & systems design, pricing, quality control, governance, etc.
- Proven track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning & Zendesk & project management tools (i.e. Tableau, Airtable, G-Suite)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
As a Sr. Manager of MSS, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for all aspects of managing & scaling the team & program. This includes developing pricing, ensuring quality, improving the escalation process, managing volumes & creating terms of service. Ensure team readiness for supporting new products & services.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Manage a team of Partner Technical Account Managers (PTAMs) who are the designated technical contacts for our strategic partners. The teams role is to assist partners to resolve complex technical problems, deliver proactive guidance to provide added value through the use of Twilio technologies & be the champion for the customer within Twilio. Deliver excellent partner & customer satisfaction & meet/exceed all operational targets (e.g., SLA attainment, Customer Satisfaction, Efficiency, etc.)
- DONT SETTLE & DRAW THE OWL: You are ready to partner closely with cross-functional teams to proactively resolve business & technical issues. A large part of your role involves program systems & process design in addition to leading PTAMs to ensure MSS is successful overall. You will also identify, document & advocate for resolution of roadblocks, in a data driven way, with various stakeholders to measure & enhance the partner & end customer experience, including & not limited to Support Tooling, Incentive Structure, MSA, etc.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will also be working alongside our Partner Managers, Support, Sales, Program & Customer Success teams to forecast the growth & scale the team. You will plan, hire & train new employees to supplement existing resources as needed while raising the bar on the standard of excellence. You will provide regular employee coaching & on-going guidance to foster a strong culture of collaboration, customer empathy & help employees achieve career development aspirations.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.