Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will work closely with some of the worlds best known brands to help them realise value from their investment in Braze.
- Be the face of Braze & primary relationship owner for your customers
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor
- Help your customers to realize ROI from Braze by working with them to build & support a comprehensive Success Plan in furtherance of their marketing & CRM strategies
- Be a dedicated point of contact for strategy, product training, & non-technical support questions.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, & business users.
- Consult with clients & help create technical game plans to seamlessly integrate Braze with their wider technology ecosystem
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases & recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Be a Braze product expert, delivering training & workshops for your clients.
- Work with commercial account owners & executive stakeholders at Braze to ensure successful renewals & up-sells.
- Work with technical colleagues at Braze to bring their expertise to bear on your customers business challenges.
- Solicit & synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (Fortune 100) (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.