Love data & conversions? Come join our team.
CB Insights is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for: website optimization, SEM, paid marketing reporting, analysis, & recommendations for improving user experience & conversion rates via testing & optimization. If you are a data-driven & a creative thinker with a knack for guiding users towards conversion, this role could be for you!
- Lead strategy & manage development partners for landing page optimizations, including running experiments & conversion optimization tests
- Plan, present & execute digital marketing programs (B2B) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, SEM & display advertising
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & identify trends, insights & key areas for optimization
- Manage & streamline our live chat tool to increase conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- 3-6 years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or paid media; enterprise SaaS is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) & analytic platforms (Google Analytics, etc)
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search & Display) & Paid Social (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Nimble & agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction & goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail & solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative & data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning & execution
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
EqualOpportunityEmployer:CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!