Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Learning Program Manager to join our People team in our Tempe office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About this role:
As a Learning Program Manager, youll be responsible for developing, managing, & tracking the training curricula across one of Oscars Training Programs. This is an opportunity that will rely on your operational & content development skills in addition to your coaching, people management, & collaboration skills. You are, without question, someone who is positive, enthusiastic, enjoys engaging & presenting to large teams, & never afraid of a challenge!
You will manage learning programs from various points, including start to finish, & will need to partner effectively with internal training stakeholders (e.g. instructional designers) & external business stakeholders (e.g. sales manager).
You will report directly to the Training Manager.
- Building the framework for the programs
- Determining the best content for the programs
- Collaborating on build of content for multiple programs
- Managing the facilitation of the program
- Tracking & sharing pre-determined metrics of the program
- Auditing program content regularly & updating as needed
- Partnering with business leaders on program needs
- Managing departmental communications
- Keeping up-to-date on industry standards
- 5+ years of learning & development experience
- 1+ years experience managing learning programs
- 1+ years experience in project management
- Expertise in content development for training programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience designing eLearnings on a platform
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.