Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
As the Senior Director, Sales Operations you will play a critical role in the growth & success of Aetion by managing sales data, tracking opportunities & reporting on key business metrics. You will own data captured in SFDC to track opportunities through close & report on key business drivers e.g. velocity, pipeline health etc. You will work across the Growth team to ensure accurate recording of data in the system, leading weekly pipeline reporting to the Chief Growth Officer & other executive leaders. This will include, but is not limited to; developing/tracking KPIs, distilling/presenting deal insights, creating visualizations & presentations for BoD presentations, tracking commission plan/comp.
A successful Senior Director, Sales Operations has excellent reporting & analytic skills, works independently & communicates clear insights to the Growth team leadership. You will work cross-functionally with the finance teams to ensure accurate & timely reporting to a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. You will manage pipeline data & opportunity tracking to identify areas of improvement and/or risk. As a successful candidate you know how to confidently & credibly share your point of view to identify & address trends & high-stakes questions/challenges facing our growing business. In addition, you will effectively & proactively communicate essential information with all levels, business partners & stakeholders.
- Develop & maintain sales dashboards & reports for regular reporting
- Support Aetion stakeholders with additional data requests related to Sales, Revenue, Pipeline etc
- Develop & scale proposal & contracts management process & support function
- Manage & maintain quarterly Sales Incentive Plans; analyze, manage, & enhance the global compensation plans & processes
- Address reporting requests from key stakeholders i.e. generate & iterate reports while identifying & creating scalable programmatic solutions
- Support annual & mid-year global account planning process for large & mid-size accounts
- Support Growth team OKRs including customer & pipeline analysis
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years experience in Sales Operations/Analytics or Commercial Effectiveness role
- Experience with proposals & contracts management
- Expertise with SFDC & analytic tools e.g. MS Excel including macros is a must
- Experience working in SFDC to merge data sources in a consistent format, create/track key metrics & develop models to support variety of growth initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills to provide actionable insights through data analytics, metrics & KPIs
- Experience in navigating diverse product portfolio
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving, analytical, project management & planning skills
- Ability to build relationships & communicate effectively with sales leadership/senior stakeholders within Aetion
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Highly organized with ability to meet critical deadlines while flexing to meet the needs of a rapidly expanding business.
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.