We are looking for a dynamic space planner who is passionate about premium, hospitality-centered workplace design.
What Youll Do:
- Utilize Revit to develop space planning studies on a regular basis to determine project feasibility from a design & revenue standpoint.
- Help present & articulate spatial planning designs to executive leadership to understand planning metric data in their efforts to achieve critical consensus on real estate opportunities.
- Develop furniture layouts to support optimal space utilization & support behavioral trends.
- Assess operational flow of large-scale meetings, events, & WorkPlace facilities throughout the pre-design process.
- Work cross-functionally & collaborate with design, real estate, & internal strategy & product teams to drive implementation of Convene's design, ratio & typology standards throughout the pre-design process.
- Clearly articulate project criteria & all requirements to downfield receivers.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field from an accredited school; or several years of experience in a space planning role.
- Technical experience & a developed understanding of jurisdictional code requirements
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Space planning experience, preferably in progressive, design-centered corporate workplace environments
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Graphics & visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- The ability to imagine potential & structure in a raw space
- The ability to use existing spatial typologies
- Tenacious & possess strong problem solving skills; you look for the opportunity within the problem
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium work experience company that includes a network of 25+ meeting, event, & office locations, & Virtual & Hybrid Meetings products. Were creating premium, hospitality-driven, & tech-enabled meeting & event experiences through our proprietary technology platform & network of premium workplaces. Join us at the forefront of improving how people meet & work.
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family starting day one
- Medical & insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Flexible vacation time plus time off for your birthday
- Two business closures per year to allow all employees to unplug & recharge
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team & the business in the work that you do
- A culture of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork)
We require all employees, regardless of location, to be fully vaccinated (including boosters, if eligible) against Covid-19 by the time they start, subject to any applicable accommodations. Therefore, if you were to join Convene, subject to any applicable accommodations, you would need to be fully vaccinated by your hire date to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Convene will consider & review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. #LI-JB1