Were looking for a senior leader in our Customer Success team to scale delivering time-bound services that help customers meet their goals & adopt Asana.
Asanas onboarding services are pre-packaged solutions that take place over 30-90 days & help our customers see early value in adopting a work management software, train their collaborators, & facilitate the change management process. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally across sales, marketing, & operations to bring to market onboarding services packages for Asanas customers.
As a Customer Success leader based in SF, you will report to the Head of Customer Success & be responsible for building programs directly impacting NAMER customers that also serve as the global playbook for Asanas adoption-focused services across the world.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys leading from the front & getting into details while also being able to think & act strategically, often within the same day. Youll leverage your expertise in delivering services & building processes that scale. Youll serve as a mentor & a coach who is able to guide team members through challenging & ambiguous situations & help them keep our engagements on track. You'll do this all while keeping pace with rapid organizational growth & in coordination with global teams.
What youll achieve
- Design, develop, & deliver the strategy for the full range of time-bound Customer Success services focused on getting teams to adopt Asana.
- Oversee & support the scaling of two programs & teams:
- The first team of workflow specialists is focused on small team adoption through workflow design & training.
- The second team of onboarding consultants is focused on onboarding mid-sized teams through pre-packaged adoption engagements, which take place over 30-90 days.
- Support international expansion of the NAMER-based workflow specialists program.
- Rapidly expand the team of onboarding consultants by driving 100% headcount growth.
- Drive three primary metrics: increase utilization, cultivate champion relationships, & successfully graduate accounts.
- Work cross-functionally to drive operational requirements & implement processes to scale the sale & delivery of onboarding services, from pre-sales through implementation.
- Partner with Revenue Operations & Professional Services to drive customer learnings & operational analytics.
- Provide a framework & enable colleagues in global offices to implement best practices from the onboarding services playbook.
- Act as an escalation point for onboarding services, working with the team to develop solutions to problems, drive customer alignment & be accountable for engagement success.
- 15+ years of combined experience in a similar customer-facing & people management role.
- A proven track record in:
- Leading in a global, matrixed organization.
- Building & managing teams that deliver time-bound engagements to SMB & Midmarket customers.
- Partnering effectively with sales counterparts to deliver on a high-velocity landing strategy.
- Partnering with vendors to scale & extend Customer Success service coverage.
- Overseeing a P&L in client services.
- Dedicated people manager who gets satisfaction from developing early- to mid-career team members.
- Strategic leader with a bias towards action & ability to build & make the business case for new, paid customer success offerings.
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Customer obsessed -- a passion for understanding, driving, & improving customer adoption of Asanas product.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.