Email Marketing Associate
Were looking for
The right person who is passionate about optimizing Member communications & learning about email & other communication channels. As a key member of the Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing team, this Associate will partner with Marketing, Creative, Merchandising & Technology teams at Rue Gilt Groupe while being hands-on with our email system (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to ensure flawless execution & production of communications to support the business.
Our team is fun, innovative, dynamic & fast-paced & the ideal candidate will be able to keep up with our exciting madness.
What youll accomplish:
- Ensure our communications are received by the right consumers, at the right time & with the right content
- Be part of decision making around marketing program timing, content, audiences & overall program prioritization, including testing strategies
- Develop campaign reports, derive insights & make recommendations to business partners to inform new & improved program strategies
- Work independently within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to execute email & mobile app push campaigns & troubleshoot technical issues as necessary
- Propose ways to improve Communications processes to drive efficiencies
THE RIGHT FIT:
- A BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field with 2+ years of relevant experience
- A strong data-orientation with the ability to both ask the right analytical questions & find your own answers using Excel, Tableau & other reporting / analytic tools
- Experience presenting data-driven stories via PowerPoint & other tools to influence marketing decisions to a senior-level audience
- Worked in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment before & enjoy it all
- The ability to stay level-headed when juggling multiple tasks & competing priorities
- Become great at pivoting & switching gears in a moments notice
- Excitement about your own organization skills
Bonus points for
- Email experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (AKA Exact Target)
- Experience with Tableau for reporting & ad hoc analysis
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.