Member Experience Analytics Manager
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
At Current, data is at the core of everything we do. As a Manager of Analytics you will work closely with the Member Experience team both at a high level to understand & analyze the health of KPIs, as well as at the ground level investigating past, current, & future member experience initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth analyses which illuminate opportunities to improve the member experience & deliver intelligent, efficient customer service
- Help the Member Experience team understand the health of our KPIs by developing & owning performance dashboards & alerting
- Provide data-driven recommendations to maintain & improve team KPIs
- Collaborate with Member Experience strategy, operations, product, & data science teams to define customer-facing experiments & iterate on results
- Help assess the impact of new product features on member experience
- Own data-driven operational processes
- Continually push for ways to improve Member Experience data integrity, availability, & richness
- Love numbers - nothing excites you more than diving into a fresh dataset
- Critical mindset & detail oriented - you consider problems from all angles to remove bias & touch bottom on key assumptions
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles & present viable solutions
- Results oriented - you are willing to get your hands dirty & do whatever it takes to ensure success. You ground your contributions in real customer & business impact.
- Curious - you seek to understand the why behind the numbers & love nerding out over a new insight
- Highly technical - your SQL skills are the envy of all your friends & you pick up new tools easily
- Strong communicator - you enjoy sharing your work & clearly communicate takeaways & next steps
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Business, or related field
- 4+ years as an individual contributor performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Ability to write & execute complex SQL queries
- Experience designing experiments, preferably in a business context
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication & collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn & the ability to rapidly understand the business & its drivers
- Able to handle competing priorities & influence leadership decision-making
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits