Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, diversity + inclusion, & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, & are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
As a Sr. Developer, youll work with Justworks Revenue Operations team by partnering closely with multiple stakeholders in the proper delivery of critical business systems. This role is responsible for the overall integrity & health of the CRM & its connection to the broader enterprise environment. This role will play a critical role in shaping the technical design of the sales & marketing automation environment through implementation in line with industry best practices. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for developing & maintaining the entire Salesforce.com codebase. Furthermore this role will be the primary data steward for all sales data, advising the administrators on best practices as they build out the database. Finally, this will be the primary contact from the Revenue Operations team for all engineering matters including maintaining a sync to the application & the data warehouse & all other external systems.
What youll do
- Ensure system uptime of 99.9% through a process of continual improvement of legacy systems
- Responsible for coordinating developer resources to accomplish project goals in, Apex & Lightning framework, & other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements & drive key business decisions
- Own all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, & AppExchange products
- Maintain CRM quality standards by developing a framework for customization in line with best practices for architectural patterns
- Develop & maintain a quality assessment testing strategy for Salesforce & related platforms
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders & system administrators on creating solution prototypes, designing roadmap delivery plans, performing adequate testing, & producing technical documentation
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure a stable connection with the enterprise environment including the data warehouse & other integrated applications
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets pertaining to system maintenance & improvement
- Provide a point of escalation & Tier II support for Salesforce & its & integrated tools
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer required
- 3+ years Salesforce specific development experience
- Proficiency of Force.com, APEX & the Aura Framework
- Proficiency with SQL & data visualization tools preferred
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing Automation systems such as Pardot/Marketo preferred
- Empathetic with excellent communication skills & the ability to convey complex concepts & information to a broad audience.
- Keen ability to work with stakeholders on a regular basis. A natural leader with the ability to build things from scratch. A knack for creating structure wherever it's needed.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.