Proudly Farmers First!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation & technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network (FBN)!
FBN was created by farmers for farmers & is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce & community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability & sustainability of family farms & rural communities.
We are a dynamic, & innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation & benefits & is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price & Temasek.
Product Insights: Enable product staff to make better decisions by equipping them with the right data sets.
- Collect & maintain metrics across product lines with insights rooted in usage data, customer success data, & targeted qual/quant research studies
- Manage the product dashboard & also assist directly with more in-depth studies to surface insights that help solve our most important problems.
- Look for areas across our product suite where we can tighten & speed up product feedback loops
- Work with PMs, Data Science, & stakeholders across Customer Success, Marketing, & our BUs to hone our focus on metrics & go deep on the handful that matter most.
Product Operations: Be the COO for the Product org.
- Manage our growing product tech stack including all product analytics, business intelligence, user onboarding, project management, user testing, prototyping, session recording, & knowledge base assets
- Scale product knowledge by standardizing our information repositories for everything from opportunity definitions, concept designs, research insights, backlogs, to whole product launch plans
- Help uplevel & scale our Product-Engineering collaboration, requirements communication, & backlog management processes.
- Broker IPD (In-Product Discovery) assets across product lines, Marketing & business teams
- Facilitate internal communications of product release announcements
Research Ops: Research is the lifeblood of a product org. Help us operationalize our research tools & processes.
- Define & build a research panel to be used for ongoing qualitative research by product teams. Research activities span the spectrum from foundational & generative to concept feedback & usability testing.
- Recruit sample & manage panel quality
- Coordinate studies across product teams
THINGS WE LOOK FOR
- Minimum 8 years professional experience with at least 3 years in a Product Ops or Analyst role
- Analytical/data oriented, comfortable with BI systems & writing SQL to uncover insights across data sets. We also use Amplitude, Mode, & Tableau to gather insights.
- Enough understanding of qual & quant research to ensure product teams can effectively conduct studies
- Ability to make things happen amidst the complexity of a company with numerous teams in locations across the world. You need to be collaborative & resourceful to get things done efficiently.
- Solid knowledge of Product tools & best practices (ideally having been a PM at some point in career)
- Strong presenter to audiences at all levels of the organization
- Leadership potential. This role is initially IC but will scale with our company growth.