Are you eager to contribute & make an impact on the future of the Central Product organisation? Do you have experience in managing business-critical, complex initiatives end-to-end? We are on the look-out for you!
The (Senior) Project Manager Central Product is responsible for the governance & project management of initiatives within Central Product (CP). You will partner with the various teams within CP to support, & proactively work with them, to facilitate the work occurring between them & the business units & centralized functions.
The (Senior) Project Manager CP will ensure that the projects of CP teams (Shared product, Machine Learning, Design, Customer insights, Marketplace & New Business, Attractions & Payments) are managed in a consistent manner, whilst working with the business units & central functions outside the Central Product team (such as Tech, ABU & FP&A) to build engagement & where needed governance over decisions needed for work to be signed off. In some cases, the role requires to deal with external vendors & manage external stakeholders.
First & foremost, the (Senior) Project Manager CP will ensure the teams roadmaps/plans focus on agreed business priorities, dependencies & strategies designed based on data & business needs, & delivers against the shared objectives & goals.
The role reports into a CP Program Manager & will be based in Amsterdam.
- Own the successful delivery of the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Lead projects with global impact (cross-functional) from scoping & budgeting to execution, analysis, recommendation & implementation
- Communication of the project insights & recommendations across all stakeholders
- Design a structured methodology to lead a cross-functional project team (including leadership, product, tech & other business units & functions), holding members accountable for delivery on complex problems
- Engage stakeholders at all levels inside & if required outside of the organisation: work collaboratively with business unit partners & corporate support teams to drive enterprise strategy execution & partner on segment or functional strategy projects
- Creates clear planning documents together with involved departments
Experienced project manager with 3-8 years & a proven track record in successfully managing the full end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to navigate & execute projects in an agile environment, without over-engineering things
- Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment, hands-on & able to work under pressure
- Proactive, pragmatic, able to solve several impediments by him/herself & can-do mindset
- Trouble-shoots problems that come up during projects
- PMP or Agile Project Management or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Solid understanding of change management & able to guide people through change.
- Ideally, experience in similar industries and/or business projects.
Communication & relationship management
- Excellent communicator with strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & conflicting priorities.
- Skilled negotiator who focuses on win-win solutions to tough challenges
- Ability to work with, influence & align with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Able to drive collaboration across teams & stakeholders, building solid working relations & a team player
Organised & structured
- Organized, with a natural inclination for planning, & capable of responding to change
- Acute business acumen & understanding of organizational issues & challenges
- Result oriented & customer focused
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills with excellent organizational agility & able to meet tight deadlines & prioritize in a rapidly changing environment