CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a Senior Manager, Process Improvement within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence & continuous improvement of the member experience. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is strategic & self-driven, has strong verbal & written communication skills, & loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEARs vision & you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, optimize & sustain business processes through collaborative design
- Collaborate with business lines & SMEs, lead problem solving & surface opportunities & solutions to improve risk processes & create efficiencies
- Collaborate & develop relationships with CLEAR stakeholders to identify & drive process improvement opportunities to achieve seamless customer experiences, & to manage implementation plans, metrics, controls, & technology requirements
- Develop, synthesize, & communicate business process findings & make recommendations to CLEAR stakeholders
- Manage & clarify delivery discrepancies on a weekly basis
- Supervise external complaints from customers via Better Business Bureau
- Develop AI Bot strategy to drive case deflection
- Identify ways to provide opportunities for member self service
- Contribute to the toolset used by the Process Improvement team based on experience & project findings
- Build & enhance the capability of others through role modeling, training & coaching on control design & process improvement
- Research best practices within & outside the organization to establish appropriate benchmarks
- Establish a continuous improvement mindset across the Member Care function
Who You Are:
- You have 5 or more years of experience in customer service or customer success
- You have a data-driven mindset & practical knowledge of fundamental data analytics & project management
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a customer service team lead or manager & a proven track record of delivering well-executed projects & leading teams to success
- You have experience with service delivery in public platforms like review websites & social media
- Six Sigma or other a process improvement training required