Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to make Vimeo a collaboration-first platform for SMBs & Video Professionals. This PM will ensure our creators - from individuals & freelancers sharing & collaborating on videos to small teams & Enterprise businesses with different roles & permissions - can create & collaborate on videos that grow their business.
What you'll do:
- Support Vimeos product vision & strategy for our Teams & Collaboration vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, & Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX & Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch & iterate best-in-class collaboration products that enable Creators to collaborate with external partners as well as grant permissions to internal team members
- Deeply understand Vimeos vast community of creators & their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative & quantitative - to identify market opportunities & new feature development, & to measure important metrics, feeding findings back into the product development process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact. Proficient in the levers of a SaaS business & prioritizing products accordingly
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data & user research, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.