Litmus Automation is a recognized leader in Industrial IoT & edge computing trusted by Fortune 500 clients. We are a modern, agile, fast-growing company with a vibrant culture & inspiring leadership. We are increasing our presence in Canada making Toronto home for our core development team.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will be participating in the development of user interfaces for several industry-leading IoT products, contributing to the design & mentoring junior team members.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web applications
- Deep knowledge ofTypeScript/ES6.
- Deep knowledge inAngular, (Angular 2+, not AngularJS). Knowledge ofReact,Vueand others is a bonus.
- Knowledge ofAngular Material(UI frameworks & libraries is a bonus).
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous & reactive programming, ability to use theRxJSlibrary.
- Understanding of theReduxpattern, ability to useNgRXlibrary to implement state management in Angular application.
- Ability to use VCS's likegit.
- Knowledge ofHTMLandCSS/SCSS, & the ability to solve layout problems using the approach provided by the framework rather than using plain CSS.
- Understanding ofJSON schemasand the ability to read theSwaggerspecifications.
- Ability to providefeedbackand to makeproposalsfor the backend team.
- Knowledge ofMVCandMVVM.
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Ability to use tools likeSketch/Figmato prototype the interfaces.
- Abilityandaspirationtolearn new thingsand take initiative.