Our designers are the heart of our business, when theyre successful, were successful. As a Design Team Lead, you will help to inspire, motivate, & coach a diverse cohort of remote Interior Designers to grow their businesses & achieve success through their work on the Havenly platform. By providing resources, & guidance, your job is to support your cohort in achieving/exceeding goals in both sales & customer happiness. Our ideal candidate has a track record of successful sales experience, & is excited to foster culture & community across a remote team.
Must be located in Colorado, Georgia, New York, Connecticut, or Illinois.
In this role you will.
- Coach, motivate & inspire your team of Designers to continually meet & exceed performance goals.
- Build & maintain relationships with designers that demonstrate a dedication to helping them grow their business & achieve success on the Havenly platform.
- Participate in continually evolving & innovating on both new & existing designer training.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your design team to share performance data & insights as well as set goals & provide feedback & recommendations for improvement.
- Create resources, tools, & materials to improve results & increase the success of regular tasks & duties your team is completing.
- Educate your team of designers on sales tactics, vendors, tips, & tricks to help increase efficiency & drive performance
- Lead group coaching calls to share best practices, celebrate successes, & share company announcements.
- Put in place programs & procedures that build culture & community to improve retention & create a delightful experience for all designers on your team.
- Report on team metrics to the executive leadership team.
- Run monthly competitions & challenges that align to business goals.
- Act as the voice of the Designer internally (to Product, Marketing, CX) to share feedback, ideas, & stories.
When you join us youll bring
- 5+ years of experience working directly with customers in a sales oriented environment.
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing large groups of people (ideally in a sales or customer focused setting). Experience with managing a remote team a plus.
- A proven history of building strong teams, & meeting performance targets by driving results through your teams.
- The ability to independently make sound business decisions.
- Insatiable curiosity & a data-driven mindset.
Who you are.
- You are relentlessly focused on the client experience - clients & people are the focus of everything you do & this is reflected in the teams you build.
- You are a tech savvy & comfortable with navigating Google products & various social media apps & websites.
- You are self motivated, detail-oriented, disciplined & organized & have a growth mindset.
- You are as exceptionally organized & you pride yourself that no one ever has to follow up with you twice.
- You are able to think on your feet & adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- You are an impeccable communicator with polished & professional presentation skills.
- You are excited to make an impact, drive results, & create happiness in a high growth startup environment.
- Above all else, you are bright, kind & motivated by challenge & demonstrate it through your leadership.
Why youll love working at Havenly:
- Its challenging - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, & grow your skillset. This is not your typical 9-5 job, we have high expectations, & every day youll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other & move forward.
- Its fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, & call home.
- Its fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do & make an impact is fun.