Company Description Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Tradeshift Brand team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer that has proven track record of success in growing & driving B2B and/or large consumer brands.
• Lead team members through brainstorming & concepting exercises to help create visual solutions that meet design & brand requirements
• Work with the CD & design team to create & maintain company brand & marketing materials.
• Work across disciplines with developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability & web standards & ensure the integrity of the creative vision.
• UI/UX for web & mobile
• Produce presentation materials that effectively communicate creative concept
for both internal & external project stakeholders. Participate in meetings & presentations as needed
• Share knowledge, experience, & skills with other design team members in an effort to build overall team strength & function; Leads reviews of work by the design team as needed. Responds to input & changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs while maintaining concept continuity
• Create graphic layouts, & production ready art files with a high attention to detail
• Elevate & maintain a high level of graphic standards
• Advocate for design solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders & internal/external audiences.
• Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging technologies & new media.
• Craft & deliver presentations of design work & rationale for internal & client meetings.
• Stay abreast of design trends in user-experience design, pop-culture, creative technology, & digital marketing.
What a day is like:
As a Senior Designer, you will lead branding, visual design, direction, & execution for creative & strategic projects. Youare a master of both conceptual & production aspects of visual design with an eye for pixel-accurate detail & a mind for dreaming up impactful visual communications that bring brands to life & speak to their audiences. The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for design direction & production of creative deliverables, & will ensure that all design elements align with the overall creative vision, brand strategy & meets business needs.
You're perfect for this role if you:
• Proven ability to innovatively apply & perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, & scale, visual presentation development & layout
• Advanced knowledge of digital, large format, & offset print process & techniques
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud & Sketch
• Bonus points for prototyping skills in Invision or similar program
• Working knowledge of CSS/HTML, responsive web design & CMS
• Video editing experience a plus
• Must be organized, detail oriented, & team driven
• Must be flexible & adaptable to constant change
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment is essential
• Ability to work under deadlines & work nights/weekends as needed
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
You also have:
• A Bachelor's degree in graphic design (preferred) and/or 5 years of design experience within an agency or global brand that spans brand, web, UX/UI, mobile, print, packaging, & environmental design
Please include portfolio showing examples of digital, brand & marketing work with a focus on brand execution.
Our office in London offers employees challenging work & the freedom & autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented mobilephone & home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries & snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity