Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
You will join our Systems Engineering team & be a subject matter expert in designing & developing software test & automation solutions across systems including modern cloud SaaS platforms & API led connectivity infrastructure. You will play a key role in helping design our enterprise systems architecture, define & implement a test engineering framework, configure our platforms & create documentation to support its management & maintenance.
You will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial & collaborative environment andbe comfortable communicating with multiple business & technical teams.
What you will do:
- Test & certify small & large-scale software changes at every level
- Be our subject matter expert for test & automation around enterprise software, APIs, services & systems including Salesforce & other cloud SaaS platforms
- Embody our solutions-driven values by identifying & implementing testing strategies
- Design & develop test solutions & automation in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Identify, evaluate, & manage the documentation & deliverables required for each projects testing & automation
- Participate in all deployments
- Partner with product owners & developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
Who you are:
- You have a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- You have 7+ years in the Software Engineering field
- You have 5+ years hands-on QA experience using modern testing concepts, manual testing, test automation, & testing tools with at least 2 years in a lead QA role
- You have 4+ years working in Systems Engineering environments either in a QA or developer role
- You are comfortable writing detailed test plans & manual testing as a necessary step to effective automation tests
- You have knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or Cypress IO
- You are familiar with agile software development processes & is ready to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments & continuous integration systems like Circle-CI & Jenkins
- You have experience with API testing
- You have experience with Netsuite or another ERP
- You have strong written, verbal & presentation skills that can adjust to your audience's technical familiarity
- You have strong project management skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out ourEngineering blog!