As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will work closely with senior executives in human resources & the business to drive the implementation of a systematic & scalable incentive program & support Visa's Compensation Programs. Because things are always changing at Visa in this high period of growth, an agile & flexible mindset is essential to succeed in the role. The following list contains key tasks that this role will be responsible for, but is subject to change:
- Collaboration with Legal, ER & Finance to assess feasibility (e.g., statutory requirements)
- Develop communication materials for the target population & leadership
- Responsible for tool development & determining payouts. Calculating & providing accruals as needed.
- Address inquiries from employees & act as subject matter expert regarding incentive compensation
- Evaluate program effectiveness. Analyze data, build reports & dashboards to identify trends, performance gaps & opportunities
- Provide analysis & reporting for leadership as it relates to incentive plans, including, but not limited to, ad hoc reports, compensation history reports & year end compensation analysis & reporting.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure global process & methodology
- Facilitate trainings & guided sessions on processes
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible business/HR experience, with majority in compensation roles.
Experience working in a global environment on compensation & related issues strongly preferred.
Strong planning, organizational, consulting & problem solving skills.
Excellent project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional & cross functional teams.
Ability to present information in a concise & meaningful manner to managers & executives
Ability to multi-task & deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
Strong critical thinking skills & discipline to deliver complete & accurate results
Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.guidelines & applicable local law.