The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst has a love for all things technology & a passion for bringing quality to all aspects of a project. Your experience & background applying QA techniques in an internet, software, or media development environment will help you succeed in our fast-paced dynamic QA team working with some of the worlds biggest brands. The QA Analyst is responsible for fostering a strong relationship with other CM departments & our clients. In addition, The QA Analyst is a key resource on high risk, high exposure projects or new business development that requires specialized QA attention.
This role can be done remotely in Canada depending on location. Canadian candidates only please.
- Demonstrable ability to work & excel in working fast paced projects using agile or other sprint-based work processes to deliver digital projects with exceptional quality for our clients.
- Hands on testing, including execution of functional, integration, regression, load, performance, acceptance testing & experience working with UAT groups.
- Leverage existing or gain new skills in automation working with the automation team to maintain & expand existing automation test suites for regression & component testing.
- Monitor & implement improvements to the QA process
- Research, recommend & administer QA tools & techniques
- Intervene & escalate issues when they pose a threat to project quality
- Ensure test documentation & results are maintained for the projects in which QA is involved.
- 2+ years experience with formal test methods & quality assurance programs in a Digital, Internet, advertising, software or media development environment
- A general knowledge of how the internet & websites function, as well as an aptitude for all things technology, the internet, & a passion for learning about new & emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & deliver against aggressive schedule pressures while still ensuring the quality of the product.
- Experience in the preparation and/or execution of formal test cases, scripts & scenarios
- Experience with the development & implementation of Web based systems & products, including both backend & frontend components.
- Experience with global content managed marketing platforms - implementation & market rollouts (AEM or other CMS experience beneficial).
- Experience using & administering automated testing tools
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong team player
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Meticulous, keen eye for detail, a positive attitude towards work, environment & your co-workers
- Experience, or familiarity with, one or more Web development tools (e.g. JAVA, HTML, Oracle, Perl)