Squarespace is looking for a strategic & experienced direct response media leader to drive growth across biddable channels including Search, Social, & Programmatic. With a proven track record of using data to drive business results & a deep understanding of the RTB ecosystem, you will lead a team of channel experts to maximize impact across & within channels, push the boundaries of new media opportunities, & grow Squarespaces influence among a new generation of small businesses, creators & innovators.
This person will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to support company objectives, engage with Creative to brief & test assets that deliver on strategic goals, & partner with Analytics to test & learn.
Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. If you are a natural storyteller, passionate about creative audience targeting, excited by data, & motivated to continuously improve, wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Director of Media & Acquisition.
- Drive subscription growth by planning & optimizing activity between & within the Paid Search, Social, & Programmatic Display channels
- Continuously identify, evaluate, & test new partners, platforms, & opportunities; with Analytics, drive an ongoing Learning Agenda to answer key business questions
- Lead & mentor a team of 5+ channel owners & junior resources to grow their responsibilities & competencies
- Partner with Direct-Buy & Brand channels to meet Squarespaces overall Acquisition & Brand objectives, maximizing the impact of all marketing programs
- Work with Product Marketing to develop briefs & with our in-house Creative team to guide asset development & test into best practices
- Develop & refine consistent processes & guidelines to streamline execution as your team & scope grows
- 8+ years of managing media across a combination of search, social, & programmatic to meet performance goals
- Comfort building, managing, & forecasting performance for large budgets
- Experience managing large, multi-layer teams to drive both business results & career growth
- Deep knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, including technology providers, platforms, & media partners
- Expertise analyzing & communicating performance data, developing test plans, & partnering with Analytics teams for advanced analysis
- Familiarity with media operations (tagging, trafficking, etc.)
- International planning & execution experience a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.