At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
As a member of the Learning & Development team, you will play a key role in building our culture of continuous learning by helping to develop a portfolio of internal & external programs impacting individuals, teams & functions across the company. In this role you will help lead our learning & development efforts for the Fleet Line of Business, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to establish ongoing programs meeting the needs of the business.
- Assess Lyfts Fleet functional learning needs & develop impactful & scalable learning solutions (programmatic & non-programmatic), with a focus on Manager & Team development.
- Partner with Fleets senior leaders, functional training leads & HR Business Partners to specify learning needs, enabling comprehensive learning strategies
- Run end-to-end program management of learning & development initiatives (in person, out of the classroom, or online) & processes based on learning strategies
- Create & maintain training materials, facilitator guides & all documents related to Learning & Development
- Design curriculum to support intact team workshops & offsites to enhance team effectiveness & improve productivity
- Apply data driven approach to continuously improve learning & development offerings
- Facilitate programmatic & custom design learning programs with high-end facilitator ratings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
- 3+ years developing & leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs & facilitating training sessions for an operations team
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders & to work across boundaries to build infrastructure
- Experience supporting M&A transitions preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational capabilities
- Facilitation experience preferred
- Coaching certification a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.