Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
A Visa Operations Command Center (VOCC) specialist for the ATM
team, should be able to support an ITIL based infrastructure to include
incident resolution & escalation of issues for which there is no immediate
workaround. Thespecialist is expected to drive incident resolution upwards of 80%
of all issues without the need for any escalation. Ideal candidate must possess
demonstratable leadership qualities combined with technical expertise, & client
advocacy to be able to drive & direct a best in class ITIL focused service to
Visa ATM customers. The specialist will be required to drive service level
expectation against performance to ensure that external & internal partners
experience a positive response to inquiries, issues & events. The preferred
candidate will possess all of the following competencies:
Manage the day-to-day responsibilities & tasks
required to provide first level support for the ATM platforms, associated
applications & services.
Communicate effectively throughout the incident
management process to ensure that all communications are timely & accurate.
Ability to draft the various types of communication in complex & non-routine
situations, & distribute to appropriate recipients' within set time frames
with little to no guidance.
- Track & update all incidents in the incident managemen tsystem, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate & meets ticket quality standards.
- Provide L1 system administration in support of the ATM platforms, associated applications & services, in the resolution of incidents. Liaisons with L2 support groups in the resolution of incidents for complex, unfamiliar issues.
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training. Ability to train junior staff members in technical disciplines.
- Ability to identify, analyze & isolate anomalies presented via standard alerting utilizing a variety of hardware & software testing tools & techniques.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience
- (ITIL)Technical staff member with hardware/software system configuration and
troubleshooting skills & experience. Includes (but is not limited to)
Windows, UNIX based servers, mainframe & application.
- Experience withService Now ticketing, BMC Tivoli Netcool monitoring, ATM monitoring tool (ESQ) & HP Non-stop a plus.
- Experience participating or facilitating problem bridges for high priority events also a plus.
- Demonstratedanalytical abilities in independently resolving complex problems that may
not have fully documented handling procedures.
- Usessound judgment in determining priorities and/or enlisting support of others to prevent compromises to Visa's business or client service level agreements.
- Demostrated ability to communicate clearly & openly in any situation.
- Leadershipabilities to influence motivation, collaboration & innovation from team
This is a two-week rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts.
Required to work OT as requested to cover staff shortages & training.
This is an operational department therefore, you will be required to work weekends & over the holiday periods as scheduled.
Shift starts at 6:00 PM MT/8:00 PM ET & ends at 6:30 AM MT/8:30 AM ET.
Shift repeats every 2 weeks.
Week 1: Scheduled work days are: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun
Week 2: Scheduled work days are: Wed & Thurs
Schedule is the following:
Mon 8 pm - 8:30 am
Tues 8 pm - 8:30 am
Fri 8 pm - 8:30 am
Sat 8 pm - 8:30 am
Sun 8 pm - 8:30 am
Wed 8 pm - 8:30 am
Thur 8 am - 8:30 am
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.