About Rent the Runway:
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 10 million members who believe that rental is the future.
As Executive Assistant, you will serve as critical support to our Chief People Officer & Chief Technology Officer, providing administrative support in all day to day needs. You will be expected to manage their calendars, keep them organized, informed, & on time. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to interface with a diverse group of important executives internally & externally, acting as a key representative of the RTR brand.
You are the right fit for this position if you are incredibly organized, passionate about Rent the Runway, proactive & scrappy. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast paced environment, juggle lots of projects & deadlines at once, & have a proven track record of excellence in a similar work environment.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief People Officer & Chief Technology Officer, managing all aspects of their calendar & schedule including: phone & video calls, appointments, meetings, interviews, travel, transportation, etc.
- Act as a liaison with key business partners, including high-level executives & business leaders, board members, high profile candidates, vendors, etc.
- Learn & contextualize business priorities & act accordingly, using best judgement as to which meetings & interviews need to be prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, etc. always approaching scheduling conflicts with a can-do approach
- Support communication, organization & general business needs, creating, editing, & maintaining documents, folders, & filing systems; create organizational systems as necessary
- Develop & distribute presentations/materials for meetings as needed
- Own special projects related to the People Team or Technology Team as directed by the CPO or CTO
- Handle HR business expenses, including reconciling corporate card accounts & creating/ submitting expense reports
- Bachelors degree & 7+ years of prior administrative experience supporting c-level executives
- Relevant work experience in a startup, ecommerce and/or technology based company preferred, or company with similar pace & structure
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive & confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact & diplomacy
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment & demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, personalities, long & short term projects, etc.
- Must be able to interact & communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior executives, board members, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail in composing, typing & proofing materials, establishing priorities & meeting deadlines
- Must be forward thinking & constantly one step ahead
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential information & use best judgment for sharing information
- Proficiency in corporate Gmail & Google Docs preferred
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future