Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Knowledge Management Specialist II to join our Shared Services team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Knowledge Management teams objective is to share perspectives, ideas, experience & information; to ensure that these are available in the right place at the right time to enable informed decisions; & to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge. You are responsible for developing & maintaining procedural documentation across the company. You may host training sessions with department staff on occasion. You will work closely with Management, Quality Improvement, Compliance, & other stakeholders, to identify & close gaps in procedures. You will also drive monthly, quarterly, & annual auditing & reporting of knowledge content to inform management prioritization.
You will report into the Program Manager
- Assist in development of new materials & editing of current materials, including layout & formatting.
- Create recommendations for new content development based on data & analytics such as user feedback ratings, search results feedback, views & case resolutions.
- Design & implement effective learning activities - in collaboration with the L&D team, scope & implement appropriate & effective knowledge capture & sharing activities.
- Develop processes for capture, storage, validation & retrieval of knowledge; both within the organization & externally with others.
- Engage partners & stakeholders - working with program managers, project partners & L&D to expand learning activities by contributing content.
- Ensure knowledge generated within the organization is made easily visible, available & useful.
- Identify interdependencies between teams & work closely with peers to introduce new knowledge content development routines.
- Manage content ensuring knowledge is organized, current, appears professional & provide workflow capabilities that support the companys mission & goals.
- Prompt for, & facilitate, the capture of learnings after all significant projects.
- 2+ years of related work experience in healthcare or analytics
- 1+ years of Content Management work experience
- Experience in Java, HTML, Python or similar coding languages used to structure web pages & its content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A Bachelors degree
- Experience working from a remote environment
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.