Flywheel is seeking a people leader, committed to the growth & development of their team & the continued success of Flywheel Tribeca. The Assistant Studio Manager will partner closely with the District Manager to oversee all aspects of the Flywheel experience, including maintaining an immaculate Flywheel studio. We are seeking attentive, hard-working individual who can work on the technical components of our rides as well as keeping guest service & engagement a top priority.
The Ways We Fly:
- Power Your Life: Communicate & exude Flywheel Brand principles in everything you do.
- Guest Experience & Retention: We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time & encourage their continued loyalty. We do this by establishing an authentic & inclusive four-wall experience where our guests will leave feeling empowered & inspired to live a committed Flywheel lifestyle.
- Team Cohesion: Flywheel is full of collaborative, performance-driven people. Our greatest success comes from our partnerships with Instructors, Field Marketing, & our Studio teams.
- Cultivating a Vibrant Studio Community: Create an environment that is an oasis for our guests & employees to be the best they can be.
- Partner with the District Manager to provide exceptional guest experience
- We take pride in our best-in-class Flywheel experience. You will ensure the studio & equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio
- Collaborate with District Manager & other studio teammates to manage the day-to-day operations of the studio
- Act as Studio Leader including coaching & development of Coordinator team
- Exhibit leadership by mentoring & directing Coordinators to provide high level customer service & perform all assigned duties
- Focus on engaging all guests, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, & product offerings
- Interpret national marketing programs to ensure success at a local level.
- Develop & drive strategy for local influencer, ambassador, corporate & community relationships
- Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful. You will be trained to uphold & troubleshoot any technical or mechanical issues in the studio.
- Maintain Flywheel product knowledge; provide proper bike set for all riders, ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, techpack, Torqboard, etc.
- Responsible for all studio-level purchasing, receiving, & supply inventory
- Our studio teams work as a team & work efficiently. You are willing to perform all duties assigned by studio management team.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field
- An accomplished manager with 2-3 years of experience in specialty branded fitness, retail or hospitality environments
- Ability to bring experience & exposure of best practices to the organization
- Proven track record in providing successful leadership to a team
- Experience with a brand that is highly stylized & has a strong culture
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Flexibility to work weekends, holiday & evenings shifts
- Detail oriented & highly organized
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful
- Strong management experience in training, mentoring & motivating employees
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion for fitness, wellness & the Flywheel Sports brand
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb & stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs