Experience in coding HTML for email, responsive email design, & overall experience in coding using HTML/CSS. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of user experience, be passionate about design, & have a vision for how these can be best applied. You will interact closely with the email team, outside agencies, marketing personnel & various other departments to develop, produce, & schedule projects through to completion.
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, & media queries
- Understand industry best practices related to email development
- Responsive/adaptive email experience
- Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations
- Work with email leadership to implement best practices & department processes
- Comfortably handle change requests & provide quick & efficient solutions
- Proactively provide ideas & solutions towards the improvement of the process
- Help assess risk & impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
- 3+ years of email development and/or ESP programming experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude in email development.
- Portfolio examples required
- Ability to communicate clearly & display a high level of professionalism working within a team
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly & create improved efficiency
- Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.