Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
The Director, Marketing (PreCheck) will lead our TSA PreCheck member acquisition strategy across core channels including in-airport, email, digital & large scale partnerships. You will work closely with our Lifecycle marketing team to develop a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy to target new TSA PreCheck enrollments & renewals from existing CLEAR members. Youll also work closely with our brand & operations teams to ensure our in-airport presence is optimized to drive TSA PreCheck enrollment volume. The primary objective of this role will be to position CLEAR as the preferred provider of TSA PreCheck enrollments & renewals, while also driving adoption of our CLEAR Plus + TSA Precheck bundled product.
What You Will Do:
- Lead CLEARs TSA Precheck enrollment strategy across multiple channels (email, paid search, in-airport, partnerships, & serve as our primary marketing point of contact for TSA
- Lead the conceptualization, development, launch, & activation of key partnerships with a focus on travel (airlines, rail, rental car), credit card, & large retail
- Act as the primary marketing relationship owner of our TSA PreCheck partnership & will be responsible for the advanced planning of campaigns & approval of assets through their review process
- Develop the TSA PreCheck partner roadmap & individual business cases for each strategic partner program
- Lead negotiations with potential partners to position CLEAR as the preferred provider of TSA PreCheck enrollments
- Work closely with our Lifecycle & Performance marketing teams to drive TSA PreCheck enrollments & renewals from existing members, & drive CLEAR Plus + TSA PreCheck bundled enrollments from our prospect database
- Works closely with Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT, Operations, Digital, Loyalty & others to ensure successful partnership activation & ongoing program management
- Generate & share accurate & timely partnership/enrollment results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing, partnerships, program management or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth & pattern of exceptional performance
- Proven track record of building, launching, and/or managing innovative marketing partnerships while managing complex, cross functional projects with internal & external teams
- Experience negotiating business terms, implementing partnership agreements, & working with legal teams to navigate complexities
- Account Management experience in managing external partners, building relationships, & establishing mutual objectives