CommonBond has built a values-driven, customer-centric fintech company. Our mission is to change the way people think about their personal finances & financial independence. We accomplish this by offering products that increase monthly cash flow for consumers, leverage state-of-the art technology, & deliver award-winning customer service. We are also the only fintech company with a 1-for-1 social mission; for every loan funded, we fund the education of a child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the Worlds 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by, & the Forbes Fintech 50. In 2020, the company made the Inc 500 list, which highlights the fastest growing private companies in America. We are backed by great investors, have an awesome team, & are looking for our next great team member.
We are looking for the next leader to join our operations team & deliver the world-class customer support that is core of who we are. You will help deliver world-class customer experiences by designing, building, & executing a system of processes to originate Solar loans at scale. Excelling in this role will mean proactively anticipating challenges, identifying & clearly articulating issues in our systems, & striving for a seamless experience for our solar partners & borrowers.
- Develop a framework & structure for the solar operations team, including client success, underwriting, partner management, & lending/cash operations functions.
- Develop a vision for product operations: Whats the MVP system of processes? Whats the end-state? What are interim systems that can bridge the gap?
- Be the subject matter expert for our Solar lending product
- Collaborate & manage relationships with Partner Installer operations teams. Iterate on processes based on feedback from our partners.
- Advocate for product enhancements & features with our product & tech teams to improve the experience for clients & borrowers .
- 5-8 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of experience with an organization operating in the solar space (could be lender or installer)
- Systems & Process thinker: In the weeds is your natural habitat. Youre comfortable problem-solving at the cellular level & developing processes that fit together into coherent systems
- Basic Technical Acumen: Youve got strong excel skills, a working knowledge of SQL, & youre curious about adding to your technical toolkit to make back-office processes run smoothly
- Multi-Level-Player: Youre prepared to own your product top-to-bottom. Youll design & execute processes on the ground yourself, but also have an eye towards resourcing for scale
- Customer-centric: You possess great customer empathy. You arent shy about speaking with clients & borrowers firsthand to understand how theyre experiencing your processes & leveraging their feedback to drive changes & improvements
- Data-Driven: Demonstrated desire & ability to use data & analytics to measure process impact & inform product recommendations
- Experience in a client or customer facing role
- People & Project Management: Demonstrated ability to delegate, organize, & manage projects through to completion on tight deadlines
- Familiarity with underwriting consumer finance products
You can work in our New York City HQ; or remotely from anywhere in the US (as long as you work east coast hours). As a heads up, due to the on-going pandemic of COVID-19, if you choose to work from our NYC HQ, it is likely that youll start working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.