Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The schedule for this position will be Sunday - Thursday.
We need an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, & high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges & work with carriers in our supply chain process. As a Supply Chain Associate, Logistics/Shipping you will join a fantastic Supply Chain Operations team at one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Optimize logistics network by identifying opportunities which maximize cost savings through load planning, carrier performance, backhaul, & trailer utilization
- Work directly with our outbound transportation team to lead & reinforce operational process improvement projects
- Collaborate with Procurement & inbound team to drive for process efficiencies
- Lead strategy & cost savings initiatives for the inbound & outbound teams
- Build relationships with third party carriers to plan & execute plans to secure loads against forecasted volume
- Ensure flawless execution of logistical plans & escalate accordingly
- Monitor, measure & improve service level metrics, including on time arrival & on time departure
- Conduct shipping audits & provide recommendations that align with our SOPs & drive departmental KPIs
- Manage & maintain the data integrity within new platforms
- Develop & implement contingency plans to minimize downstream impacts to our customers
- Develop & share best practices across the shifts & network
- Extremely metrics driven
- Customer service obsessed, with a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven to quickly adapt & drive the right results using data
- A strong communicator & self-motivated
- Strong on the floor with a presence to coach, train, & collaborate cross functionally with Production, Transportation, Maintenance, etc.
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-2 years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management & small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals)
- Experience in operational roles (logistics roles preferred)
- Experience leading a team or small team of associates in outbound logistics
- Experience with shop floor support & training
- Excellent excel & analytical skills, pivot tables & v-lookups are a must
- Flexibility in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran