Warby Parker is on the lookout for a driven Senior Manager of Retail Field Communication to oversee the development lifecycle of our Retail communications programs, from inception to rollout. As a key member of our Retail Operations team, youll strategize with the Director of Retail Operations & other leaders to develop roadmaps that will make our store teams even more impactful & efficient. Your work will also directly support our ability to create consistently wonderful Warby Parker experiences for each & every customer. Our ideal candidate understands how engaging communications & effective training help drive a business success & culture. Sound like you? Read on!
What youll do:
- Establish metrics to analyze Retail engagement & understand Warby Parkers audiences
- Dream up & implement new, creative communications strategies
- Drive & manage workload planning initiatives with our HQ business partners to support bookings growth & overall efficiency
- Develop the roadmap for all new & existing Retail training programs in partnership with our Talent, Corporate Communications & CX (Customer Experience) teams
- Manage the relationship with our Retail communications vendor & oversee the road map for strategic updates to the platform
- Develop & coach two direct reports: the Associate Manager, Retail Communications & the Associate Manager, Retail Training
- Proactively lead concurrent communications projects
- Initiate new strategic plans, drawing from employee surveys & other feedback
- Be a communications advocate to leaders & departments across the organization to ensure our teams in the field are informed, invested, & inspired
Who you are:
- Backed by 5+ years of experience managing retail communications & training programs
- A team player who communicates wellclearly, kindly, oftenwithin our department & across the company
- An organizational powerhouse (your calendars & spreadsheets are color-coded masterpieces)
- Equipped with sharp-as-a-tack technical & management skills
- A self-motivated manager whos able to lead, grow, & sustain a highly engaged team
- Able to prioritize tasks & juggle responsibilities simultaneously
- Fluent in G Suite
- A background in instructional design
- Prior retail experience in the field & corporate office
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)