GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, & mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
The Enterprise Digital Growth Marketing Associate will report to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Digital Growth & help execute the digital growth strategy & programs targeting enterprise client prospects, directly impacting overall company enterprise business goals. With exciting growth & expansion ahead in multiple markets, we are looking for someone who is a true growth agent - a creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial self-starter & a team player who rolls up their sleeves to help aggressively grow businesses. This position is based in NYC but we will also consider remote candidates.
- Manage the execution, measurement, & budget of paid marketing campaigns across paid social, SEM, ABM ads, retargeting, & content syndication from execution to completion.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing Ops team to develop & Q/A the lead flow process for digital growth channels
- Own campaign calendar & tracker to establish & maintain timelines & reporting for all campaigns
- Be in the trenches gathering feedback from Business Development & Client Sales to continuously improve future digital campaigns.
- Align regularly with the Social Media & Content Marketing teams to ensure a creative center of excellence across all digital enterprise campaigns
- Collaborate with the wider Global Marketing team to optimize the use or marketing tools for demand generation including leveraging digital themes, PR, social media, case studies, SEO, product marketing, content marketing, channel marketing, events, partner marketing, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- A B2B marketing enthusiast with 2+ years experience including budgeting & campaign management
- A digital marketer who has executed successful growth/demand generation initiatives (e.g. paid search & social, inbound, website optimization, landing pages, referral/affiliate programs)
- Have a good grasp on digital marketing channels like Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, 3rd party publishers, content syndication networks, etc.
- Your are familiar with the B2B marketing funnel & understand the characteristics of enterprise prospects & what will help us maximize effectiveness of our enterprise buyers journey
- You have experience using Salesforce (or data visualization tools) to capture, track & report on leads & opportunities
- Hands-on & hustle: willing to deploy numerous campaigns, get insights from data, execute & run quick hypothesis tests to drive fast growth
- Team player mentality
- Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex & rapidly changing environment
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization & excellent planning & management skills
- Demonstrated understanding & knowledge of marketing analytics & key metrics
- Bonus if you:
- Have worked in a tech startup, SaaS, and/or on a global marketing team
- Have knowledge of SEM & social media advertising
- International or regional marketing experience
- A passion for wellness and/or fitness
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.