PhotoShelter is a 14-year-old, NYC-based pioneer in supporting & empowering visual storytellers.
Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for 80,000 professional photographers & hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, & other organizations of all sizes. In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019, well be growing from 66 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, & building on our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter family, & we want you to be a part of them!
PhotoShelter is looking for an empathic & strategic-thinking Customer Success Manager to manage, support & expand our client base amongst our two product groups here at PhotoShelter. Libris is a unique SaaS solution that helps the worlds brands communicate visually. Our simple & powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily & quickly centralize, organize & access their images & video.
The Customer Success Manager will report directly to the Customer Success Team Manager with a dotted line to & support from the VP, Customer Success. They are responsible for providing customer support & success that goes above & beyond traditional expectations. This important role is key to the growth of our company. Our targets are to increase client retention & account revenue. Our job is to understand the needs & workflows of our clients who want to organize & manage large media libraries, provide proactive guidance on best practices in working with our software, manage onboarding, anticipate & answer any questions that may arise, & advocate for product updates that will better address our clients needs. Ultimately, we want to ensure that all of our clients love our product & feel comfortable relying on our tools & services. Were looking for someone to join the Customer Success team who can elevate our support & success capabilities for our clients, to help them make the most of their assets using any PhotoShelter product.
So, you'll impact PhotoShelter by solving our customers' basic & strategic challenges. Here's how...you will:
- Deeply understand each PhotoShelter product, how it works, & the multitude of ways our clients use the system
- Work one-on-one with new users during personalized onboarding & training sessions
- Establish & manage relationships with your book of business of clients to understand & advise on their workflow over time, & increase adoption & satisfaction
- Communicate best practices to new users to expedite successful outcomes
- Process annual renewals to maintain high retention rate
- Help generate incremental revenue from clients by upselling add-ons & upgrading accounts to higher tiers
- Use Salesforce & Gainsight to execute & keep track of client interactions
- Support migration for clients moving from their current system to PhotoShelter
- Work with the Product team to schedule custom development work for clients as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales team as-needed to help close new accounts
- Provide general support via phone & e-mail to our client base
- Work with help desk & bug tracking software (Zendesk, Jira) to analyze & troubleshoot issues
- Escalate & follow all problems to resolution
- Analyze & evaluate user problems & comments to inform future product improvements
- Take on & manage specific projects as delegated by team lead & manager