Partner Marketing Manager
Working closely with Appians Partner Sales Team & reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketer responsible for supporting our partner management team & our global Reseller & OEM Partners. The preferred candidate will develop, plan, & execute marketing plans & lead-generation programs to grow & accelerate sales pipeline & revenue for the channel. The role will work collaboratively with the channel sales teams & functional marketing teams to drive campaigns to expand the Appian brand to & through Appian Partners. A proven track record of building campaign marketing strategies & experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnerships team is key.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop through partner marketing campaign strategy to enable Appian Reseller partners to generate leads & build sales pipeline.
- Develop, package, & distribute marketing campaigns & assets needed to support partner lead gen programs including collateral, playbooks, assets, etc.
- Manage distribution of marketing campaigns-in-a-box & other marketing assets via Appians partner marketing enablement platform.
- Track & report on key performance metrics & analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize our available resources.
- Support marketing efforts to recruit new Reseller & OEM partners.
- Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Channel Sales, Product/Campaigns/Industry/Solutions Marketing, Creative Marketing, Sales Enablement, & Marketing Operations.
- Advocate effectively for partners & their needs throughout Appian.
- 5-7 years of experience in a Campaign Management and/or Partner/Alliances Role in an enterprise software environment
- Bachelors degree
- An entrepreneurial spirit & proven ability to define processes & build programs
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal & partner constituencies
- Experience crafting & executing results-driven marketing programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Salesforce.com to analyze campaign data & track/measure marketing initiatives
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate & implement a focused plan
- Strong verbal, written communication, & presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Ability to travel approximately up to 5%
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.