Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, & ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, & more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand & build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, & by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate & contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
In A Few Words:
The Contentsquare Knowledge Management Team is responsible for making sure that key information is timely spread to our internal stakeholders, easy to find, & well-understood.
We believe that Knowledge Management is essential to keep up with our growing organization.
Knowledge Management plays a key role in guiding Contentsquare's expansion, by providing all necessary tools, workflows & information for our teams to increase our client portfolio, keep a high client retention score, & trust the information they must access every day to work efficiently.
The KM department is looking to grow their team of Product experts, to keep up with Contentsquare's multi-products strategy & roadmap.
Your objective is to create reference product documentation for Contentsquare field teams (Customer Success Teams, Technical assistance Teams & Sales Engineers), at the right time. We work on Confluence cloud exclusively: it is Contentsquare's sole knowledge base & souce of truth.
Your role is to:
- create documentation about all releases before they are in production
- communicate about releases to all employees using our communication workflows
- identify product documentation gaps
- make sure that product documentation is up-to-date at all times
- monitor the adoption of your documentation, & find ways to make it more visible when relevant
Your audience is mainly composed of field teams (Customer Success Teams, Technical assistance Teams & Sales Engineers).
You will work closely with the Product Management, Product Marketing & R&D teams to retrieve information, & make it accessible & actionable for customer-facing teams.
Product documentation includes:
- Functional information: Navigating the Product, Assigning users, Comparing data, Segmenting users…
- Backend information: API management, Tag & Product features implementation, SSO, Data collection architecture…
- Vulgarisation of technical concepts: SQL, regex, custom variables, metrics calculation…).
- Public-facing documentation is not included in the KM scope.
As part of the Knowledge Management team, you may also be invited to participate in efforts made to improve the overall KM strategy in the company.