LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Account Based (internally referred to as Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Account Based) is an integral part of the marketing team collaborating with various marketing, sales & product teams to jointly develop campaigns & promotion plans, bringing programs to life & driving results. Excellent strategic thinking & communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches & comfort with ambiguity are critical. Reporting to the Head of Integrated Marketing, this role will be the lead on developing the strategy for account-specific marketing programs for our customers & prospects. He/She will own the year-long planning around B2B campaigns & messaging framework to bring our product story to life for our key strategic accounts.
Your team will:
The Integrated Marketing Team is responsible for developing & executing strategic marketing plans that synthesize the business goals of our product & sales teams into marketing campaigns. Integrated Marketing is at the heart of the marketing department, collaborating across our Product Marketing, Demand Generation & PR, as well as Sales & Customer Success teams.
Campaign Management & Execution
- Lead the development of marketing plans that encompass both strategy & tactics to the target account audience via multiple promotion channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Synthesize a variety of business objectives & financial goals from stakeholders & translate them into marketing objectives & measurable goals
- Develop detailed campaign plans & program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas & distribution channels), to enable the MarComm, Marketing Ops & Events teams to execute effectively
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders about progress, deliverables, roadblocks & results
- Identify clear KPIs, track optimization opportunities, & report out progress
- Align marketing with Sales teams to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies & goals, track & manage lead flow & increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing & sales engagement
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing (Communications, Marketing Ops, brands organization to develop & execute strategies
Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research & synthesis to understand & represent the sentiment of our global community
- Define campaign reporting needs & KPIs, work with the broader marketing team to track & report results against benchmarks.
- Work with Marketing Operations to forecast, track, & report campaign effectiveness metrics, demand gen funnel metrics, as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand whats working/not working & why, & then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics & dashboards, & deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to drive B2B initiatives at both a strategic planning & tactical executional level
- Proven experience managing priorities & working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Track record of success in developing holistic account-specific (ABM) marketing plans, & coordinating pre-launch & post-launch activities
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle & nurture
- Exceptional project management skills & attention to detail
- Accountable & takes ownership
- Curious as well as introspective
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- 8+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech & mar-tech or marketing data & analytics industries
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study
- Previous experience working for a technology or AdTech company
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.