Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This position will roll up to the Director, Demand Generation. In addition to the marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with teams responsible for Circles go-to-market, growth, sales, & revenue operations. Youll play a pivotal role in both the strategic development & execution of marketing campaigns & have a material impact on how the company generates revenue.
What you'll work on:
- Management of our business systems (mainly Hubspot) to keep our database organized, segmented, & instrumented to execute campaigns.
- Develop & implement marketing operations strategies aimed at improving the efficiency of the entire go-to-market organization.
- Design, build, & execute email marketing, lifecycle nurture, & event marketing campaigns.
- Close collaboration with the sales organization on lead management & qualification.
- Data analysis & reporting both within our business systems, data warehouse / BI tool, & Excel / Google Sheets.
- Help with ABM strategy & execution.
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting & analytics that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- Experience managing & executing end-to-end lifecycle (nurture) & email marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing & sales operations, including how business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation) are used to drive go-to-market strategy & analysis.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions & go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & written & oral presentation skills.
Were looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 3+ years of Marketing, Revenue Operations or related experience
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools)
- Strong database & Excel / Google Sheets experience
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit & extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Arent afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on & view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant & motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.